This webinar focuses on the “new frontier” of FT-NIR spectroscopy. Learn how FT-NIR is used to detect Economically Motivated Adulteration (EMA), monitor blend homogeneity, and verify assay for key components in final products. Several case studies will be highlighted with a discussion on how to decide when FT-NIR is fit for purpose; and what is needed to successfully develop a scientifically valid method for your products.
Discover the Flexibility of Near Infrared Spectroscopy
- Feed & Grain
- Food Quality
- Dietary Supplements
- Pharma/ Biotech
WEBINAR: The Frontier in Dietary Supplements: FT-NIR From Field to Finished Product
- Check Out Bruker’s NEW Pharma Website!
- VIDEO: Matrix-MF FTIR Process Ready Spectrometer
- VIDEO: Live Demo of Bruker’s Award Winning Matrix-F FT-NIR Spectrometer
- VIDEO: Next Generation Handheld Raman Spectrometer for Material Verification and Identification
- VIDEO: Watch the live Demo of Bruker’s FT-NIR Multi Purpose Analyzer