Near Infrared (NIR) spectroscopy has become widely used in pharmaceutical process analytical technology (PAT) and imaging applications. In a series of presentations you will hear from experts who are using NIR successfully to monitor and improve pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical processes online and in real time.
Discussion and Q&A
Attendees will be able to ask questions of expert speakers and get information on the technology platforms available from innovators in these fields and exchange ideas with each other.
This program is supported by leading industry solution providers – there is no charge to attend.
- Benoit Inge, Duquesne University
- Dr. Florian Eigenmann, Bruker Optics
- Erik Skibsted, Novo Nordisk
- Ralf Marbach, VTT, with Ghent University
- Gary Ritchie, President, Council for NIR Spectroscopy
Program Moderated by: Emil Ciurczak