Bruker Optics’s MPA is capable of multiple analysis techniques and can measure fats and oils as liquids, solids and ground feed samples. For example, the MPA can measure the iodine value in free fatty acid profiles, mono and saturated fats and poly saturated fats in a single measurement that takes about a minute, says Dean Roberts at the Midwest Poultry Federation Convention.
Discover the Flexibility of Near Infrared Spectroscopy
- Feed & Grain
- Food Quality
- Dietary Supplements
- Pharma/ Biotech
VIDEO: MPA measures liquids, solids and ground samples
- Check Out Bruker’s NEW Pharma Website!
- VIDEO: Matrix-MF FTIR Process Ready Spectrometer
- VIDEO: Live Demo of Bruker’s Award Winning Matrix-F FT-NIR Spectrometer
- VIDEO: Next Generation Handheld Raman Spectrometer for Material Verification and Identification
- VIDEO: Watch the live Demo of Bruker’s FT-NIR Multi Purpose Analyzer